December 21st, 2021
Through Crypto.com's eCash XEC Price Page, users can now directly have access to eCash’s RSS news feed. This feature will let crypto.com community members read eCash’s latest news on the coin, its scalability and tech progress. eCash combines the core tech behind Bitcoin’s success, through proof of work and blockchain with fast transaction speeds leveraging Avalanche protocol. eCash is a digital currency that aims to be an easily accessible form of money transferred from peer-to-peer, with small denominations and fixed supply to maintain its low inflation characteristics.
Crypto.com users will be able to stay on top of the latest news regarding eCash’s products, services and projects. We have roadmap announcements twice a year on our upgrades, and collaborations to share in the coming months. While visiting Crypto.com's site, users can also analyze the latest XEC price, trading volume and supply from its price index (price history, ticker, market cap and live charts).
eCash and Crypto.com’s partnership was officially announced in November. eCash is thrilled to be working closely with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, with 10 million users buying and selling 150+ cryptocurrencies at true cost. Crypto.com has many different products and services like its NFT marketplace, visa credit card that allows for up to 8% crypto/fiat back, earn 14.5% per year on its stablecoin holdings, and gives opportunities to monetize on crypto through its loan program. This platform is user-friendly, and easy for crypto users of all levels to trade XEC with no charges via USD, EUR, GBD and over 20+ fiat currencies.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a fully-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
• ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
• ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
• ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
• Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
• CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
• Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
• Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework